The Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program Annually enrolls 300 Students by powering a fully funded Scholarship.
The Kyoto University is an alliance of ADB. Collaboratively They offer a fully funded 2 Year Masters Degree Program.
The Asian Development Bank has Also Launched Online Learning platform. That is why ADB is Providing Asian Development Bank Online Courses with Free Certificates
Students who successfully secure the ADB scholarship will Receive the Following Findings from the Asian Development Bank Scholarship program to study at Kyoto University. All the Expenses will be covered by the Asian Development Bank.
- Tuition Fees
- Residence Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student’s Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
ADB Eligible Countries
The Eligible Countries for Asian Development Bank Scholarship are:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyzstan Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarship
- Be a national of Asian Development Bank Eligible Country.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an attractive academic record.
- At least two years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old are eligible. Except for the programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Commitment to return to your home country after completing the program.
Note: Different Eligibility Criteria will be for Tokyo University.
The last date to apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is 11th June 2020
How to Apply
The Application Process is Entirely Online. The Link to Official ADB Website as well as the Kyoto University Website is also given below